Terms & Conditions
Policies and Discounts
General terms and conditions
- Clients are responsible for any type of tax levied in their country.
- This agreement is governed by the federal laws of United Arab Emirates, and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai courts.
Nominations to our public courses are to be processed by the client’s HR/Training department except for self-nominations which are to be paid in advance using the “payment by self” option on the online registration form. A refund will be issued back to the client in the event of course cancellation or seat unavailability. Registration confirmation is subject to Pure Visions review of registration request and seat availability.
If a confirmed registration is cancelled less than 5 calendar days prior to the course start date, a substitute participant may be nominated to attend the same course, or a 20% cancellation charge is applied. The same 20% cancellation fee will be charged in case the participant is a no-show.
Feedback and Complaints
Pure Visions actively believes in continuous improvement. To this effect, Pure Visions welcomes feedback related to its people or processes. If you have comments and/or suggestions which will ultimately help us improve in any way, please write to us on email@example.com and we commit to respond to you within 2 business days – at the most.
Invoices, collections, cancellations, refunds and related terms and conditions
- Before registering on a scheduled public course, a client can request a quotation which reflects the fees for said registration.
- Upon deciding to register on a course, clients can submit to Pure Visions a purchase order for said registration(s) which reflects the fees mentioned in Pure Visions quotation, emailed proposal or emailed approval.
- For clients who wish to proceed with a payment in advance, a proforma invoice can be issued, at the request of the client, upon registration or shortly thereafter.
- Tax invoices can only be issued after the completion of a course, whether public or in-house. Such invoices can be issued for one participant or for a group of participants (who attended the same course on the same dates).
- Upon a client’s request, Pure Visions can issue electronic or hard copy invoices with an electronic signature and stamp, or with a true signature and stamp.
- The currency on the tax invoice will be the one discussed and agreed with the client.
- Once issued, a tax invoice will not be subject to any type of change, discount or negotiation.
- A statement listing the invoices issued the previous calendar month will be emailed to the client between the 10th and 15th of each month. If the customer does not formally respond to Pure Visions within 5 working days from the date the statement was emailed, Pure Visions will proceed on the basis that the customer has received the statement and has agreed with its contents.
- A statement of due invoices will be sent to the customer when invoices are due.
- Tax invoices issued by Pure Visions are governed by the VAT laws of the UAE.
- Upon a client’s request, Pure Visions may offer a credit facility of 30 calendar days for the payment of due invoices. Pure Visions reserves the right to approve or decline such a request.
- Customers with a credit facility must pay their due invoice(s) within 30 calendar days from the invoice(s) date of issue. Delaying payment for more than 30 calendar days will lead to a withdrawal of the credit facility and/or to other measures.
- Payment of invoices issued by Pure Visions can be done by
- Credit card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Wire transfer to the bank details stated on the invoice
- Payment of such invoices must be paid in full (excluding bank charges) as per the tax invoice details (amount, currency and bank).
- Customers who do not have a credit facility with Pure Visions must settle their due invoices in advance or on the first day of the course – at the latest. Failure to settle said invoice(s) gives Pure Visions the right to disallow the registered candidate(s) from attending the course, or to withhold his/her course attendance certificate.
- To correctly allocate payments against invoices, clients must mention the invoices reference number in the bank transfer advice or ensure sending payment details (list of the invoices paid).
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation of Course
- Pure Visions & Consulting Training reserves the right to cancel a training course, or change its name, location or facilitator, up to five working days before the start date of the course.
- If a listed course is cancelled by Pure Visions, participants registered on the cancelled course will be entitled to a full refund of the amount they paid to Pure Visions towards the cancelled course. In such cases, Pure Visions will not be responsible or liable for money paid towards other course expenses such as travel, hotel bookings, agency fees or cancellation penalties.
Cancellation of Registration
- Clients who are unable to attend a course they are registered on must inform Pure Visions of their inability to attend in writing at least 5 calendar days prior to the course's start date. Failing to do so will subject the client to a no-show fee equal to 20% of the course’s listed fees.
- If the registration is cancelled on time, clients will be entitled to a refund for the amount they paid to Pure Visions towards the course minus any bank charges paid by Pure Visions. Alternatively, clients can choose to keep the amount paid as credit in their account with Pure Visions. In such a case, the customer must inform Pure Visions in writing about how to use the credit and which invoice to close.
- In case of cancellation of the course or cancellation of registration, refunds will be done within one calendar week, using the same method the client used for payment (cash, credit card or transfer)